- If you are experiencing any symptoms please cancel your appointment with as much notice as possible.
- Staff will be wearing visors at all times. Clients are welcome to wear their own masks, if you forget or do not own a mask we can supply you with one at an additional cost of £1.50. No mask will be a refusal of service.
- We will be washing our gowns on a 90 degree wash after each client and will be wearing gloves after every client. Aswell as cleaning stations after every client visit.
- We will not be providing drinks or magazines. Bottled water is permitted.
- We will not have a waiting area so please try and arrive on time, not early or late. You may have to wait outside. Late arrival will mean we might have to re schedule your appointment as we need to stick to allocated time per client. There will be a 30% (cut & blow drys), 50% (colour, extensions) charge for this as lost appointment without prior 48 hours notice. This can be credited if we receive appropriate notice.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Sorry no kids / partners etc. Carers and guardians can come in (wearing a mask) but may have to wait outside. Boswell’s have outdoor seating so you can be in sight.
- Sanitise hands on entering the salon. There will be sanitiser stations throughout the salon.
- Strictly appointment only. No walk ins.
- All tools and work stations will be thoroughly cleaned after every client and appointments made longer and spaced out to accommodate this.
- Due to the current situation and changes within the salon there will be a small price increase by £1 due to time increases and added expense of ppe/extra cleaning products
- We have taken out 2 of our stations to accommodate the 2 meter guidelines with social distancing. Although our stations look a bit different we have good space for each stylist to work in a safe area.
- Payments are preferably contactless. Please bring a payment option to your appointment (debit or credit card, Apple/google/Fitbit pay) we can also accept payment over the phone before your apointment if you wish to do so.
- We need to be strict on number of clients in the salon at one time and problems at reception with payments may run into next appointment time. Please make sure you have the correct funds and payment type.
We have a screen at reception for your protection and our staff.
- Each one of our stylists are certified on COVID 19 awareness. And we will display this in our basin room.
Some off our services have had a price increase (only a selected few) thank you for all your loyalty and support and understanding throughout this difficult Time.
Any equities please email us:
Or contact us via our social media pages .